You've probably heard that an at home body wrap can tone, tighten, and nourish the skin. That's just one of its benefits, actually. But indeed, if you want to improve your skin's overall texture and reduce the appearance of cellulite ; natural body wraps are the way to go. Its botanical ingredients are safe, plus it works after just 45 minutes.
Beautiful, smooth skin is definitely 'in' this Summer season.
The heat and humidity can hamper your youthful glow though. So be prepared! Aside from your body wrap, get those natural remedies – oils, salts, and scrubs - ready. If you haven't checked out the best ways to achieve a sun-kissed glow, here are a few tips to help you out.
- Use a combination of fennel seeds and mint for a healthy scrub. These tiny wonders work great for the feet because they exfoliate dead skin cells. The mint on the other hand, offers a cooling sensation that's great after a long, happy day at the beach. Did you know: the body wraps have menthol to give the same effect on your body! Mix these two treatments together for a truly heavenly sensation.
- Remedy oil problems using oats and sea salt. You can prepare a paste by adding witch hazel; which is super refreshing and gets rid of excess sebum. This works well for hot Summer months when most people breakout. Sea salt acts as an exfoliator, while the oats offer a smoothing effect. Real inexpensive and energizing to boot!
- Brighten your complexion with natural enzymes from fruits. Papaya and lemon are just two fruits that contain helpful natural proteins to nourish skin. Papaya for example, can gently even out your skin tone while lightening dark spots. Lemon has the same qualities although a bit stronger due to citric acid.
Mix their juice or pulp with sugar to create a face mask. Leave it on for 10-20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. This is best used at night.
- Floral powders or dried-up variants can be wonderful cleansers. A soft, smooth glow begins with the right cleanser. For people with sensitive skin, this can be problematic – especially during Summer months. The solution? Dried up flowers or floral powders that are made into paste. As flowers are naturally mild, they can remove dirt and dead skin cells without irritation. Plus, they smell amazing!
The body wrap also uses the fantastic properties of plants in its ingredients. With green tea extract and rosemary, it delivers toning and nourishing effects to keep skin healthy.
- Hydrate the area around your eyes with cucumber. You've seen it in movies, commercials, and drama series – the humble cucumber slices placed on eyelids as a way to freshen up. This one is actually true. Cucumber contains refreshing elements that cool that highly sensitive area. You can mash the slices to incorporate more of its juices. Refrigerate then enjoy.
Remember: diet and exercise is still the ultimate Summer habit. Coupled with the body wrap treatment, you're bound to feel confident showing off a firmer, prettier you.